With over 30,000 named diseases and the list growing yearly it has become apparent that the real answer to these disease processes lies with foundational functions that give rise to health function and correction of abnormal processes resulting in disease.
We adhere to a 7 pillar approach to the foundation of health, and from this approach over the past 25 years and experience with over 28,000 different people we have found the body capable of correcting virtually all of the misalignments from healthy function that humans experience. During your care here these 7 pillars of foundational health function will be addressed and balanced as well as possible, while also addressing the specific complaint that may have compelled you to seek care. Most people vastly underestimate the body’s ability to successfully achieve change and improvement because they have only tried fighting symptoms and disease while ignoring the underlying functions. This is what we base our success upon.
The following 7 pillars of foundational health are listed in order of deemed physiological priority, with the most important described first:
1. Endocrine/Hormonal Health – The hormones are the most powerful control system of the body and must be balanced in order to activate the body’s other powerful systems of repair and healing. Most people lead challenging lives complicated by hormonal disruption and glandular depression. Gradually we will detoxify the hormone disrupters that interfere and block normal hormone activation, while also tropically strengthening and repairing the seven levels of glands that comprise the endocrine/hormone system.
2. Glycemic Management – The ability of the body to properly control blood sugar and this regulate insulin and Cortisol levels is essential to reducing stress and promoting longevity. Many longevity considerations seek to limit the typical elevation of Cortisol and insulin spikes that lead to premature aging and the complexity of secondary symptoms like lipid/cholesterol imbalance resulting in heart disease.
3. Bioterrain Status – This principally concerns itself over the body’s ability to neutralize the net acid excess that builds up in normal life. When we become too acidic we experience increased inflammation, irritability and emotional intensity. The most powerful effect over this acidity excess if accomplished through the alkalizing effects of certain food and minerals, especially Calcium, Magnesium, and Potassium
4. Inflammatory Status – As we age inflammatory levels increase due to the cumulative repair deficit occurring in our lifestyles. Indeed many believe that an elevated inflammatory level is the entry level doorway to almost all degenerative diseases. Inflammation is powerfully affected by allergens, which act as engines that up regulate our inflammatory mechanisms. Identification and removal of the basic inflammatory engines can reduce inflammation and address the repair deficit.
5. Immune Burdens – Due to incomplete immune process and the use of physiology-interrupting drugs infections, infestations of parasites, and toxicity can be carried in the body as a low grade subclinical burden. Even though we may be unaware of these burdens, they nonetheless exhaust immune functions running down the bone marrow and leaving the body vulnerable to other more lethal issues.
6. Circulatory Status – Recently understanding has expanded to see that loss of circulation can cause tissue weakness and even death (necrosis) resulting in the onset of a complexity of diseases. More and more people are using natural remedies to successfully reverse circulatory blockages and bring renewal and healing to the oxygen/nutrient starved tissues distal to the blockages. In any longevity discussion circulatory status must be addressed.
7. Tropho-Restorative Cycles – The body knows how to repair and correct its' own imbalances, yet so often these normal corrective functions are misunderstood and thwarted with drugs or lifestyle that interrupts the normal process. Fever is an example of a commonly misunderstood process of correction. It is vital that we become familiar with the difference between a healing crisis of repair and a disease crisis so that the normal self-correcting processes can be allowed to complete themselves and complete correction can be realized.
For many health and disease are mysteries that make them uneasy about the stability of life. It is only because they have never understood how this body was designed to maintain itself. If we are healthy it is because we have employed the laws that occasion healthy function, which include each of the above 7 pillars. If disease occurs it is always because the foundations that maintain health have been compromised. It is good to stop living in terror with the mystery of who gets sick and why others don’t. Health has a cause!